25: Making the Mindset Shift from Traditional School to Homeschool
In this episode of the Homeschool Our Way Podcast, I discuss the five mindset shifts you’ll need as you transition from traditional school into homeschool:
- Identify your “why” and stick to it.
- Homeschool is inclusive of every member of the family.
- Embrace a learning mindset, not a structure mindset.
- Trust your abilities as the lead in your child’s education.
- Every homeschool journey is unique, so stop the comparisons.
IT’S ALMOST HERE!
Registration for the Homeschool Launch Blueprint goes live on Wednesday, November 15, 2023!
So if this sounds like you ➡️ You’re interested in starting homeschool soon (or maybe you’ve just started recently), and you need a guide to walk you through how to get out of the gate successfully ⬅️ then sign up to be among the first to know once registration is available!
There are only a few spots available for a select number of students, so make sure you’re in this exclusive VIP group!
Additional Resources from Elan:
Determine Your Child’s Learning Style | Learning Style Quiz
Get Your Free Guide: 5 Key Steps to Start Your Homeschool Journey
Connect on Instagram | Homeschool Our Way
If you’ve found this podcast helpful, please leave me a review!