24: How to Teach Science with Fun and Creativity, with Tina Salmanowitz
In this episode of the Homeschool Our Way Podcast, my guest, Tina Salmanowitz - founder of the homeschool science curriculum Little Monsters Universe - is helping us teach science to our kiddos using fun and creativity. Using her patented method, we homeschool parents are equipped with being able to nurture our children’s natural curiosities about the world around them by teaching them to “Think Like a Scientist”. They’ll learn to:
- Learn how to plan experiments
- Learn to execute experiments
- Learn how to observe the results
- Learn to analyze the data
- Learn how to draw your own conclusions
- Learn how to communicate what they’ve learned
Connect with Little Monsters Universe!
- Take advantage of your discount for being a Homeschool Our Way listener! ➡️ SHOP NOW | Use code: OURWAY10 (good until 12/31/23)
- Try out Little Monsters Universe FREE sample lessons!
- Learn more about how Tina developed her love for science!
- Follow Little Monsters Universe: Instagram | Facebook
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tina talks about how she creates a science-friendly environment in her home, and our friend, home organizer Kristen Economaki, helped Tina organize her space! Check out Kristen’s episode (#19) of the Homeschool Our Way Podcast: “Your Ultimate Homeschool Space Makeover”.
Does this sound like you? ➡️ You’re interested in starting homeschool soon (or maybe you’ve just started recently), but you need a guide to walk you through how to get out of the gate successfully.
If that’s you, then I can help! I’m creating a course to help you start your homeschool journey with clarity and confidence in 30 days or less, and I’ll be taking a few folks alongside me for a more hands-on learning approach. So if you’d like to be in that group, click the link above to learn more!
Resources from Elan:
Determine Your Child’s Learning Style | Learning Style Quiz
Get Your Free Guide: 5 Key Steps to Start Your Homeschool Journey
Connect on Instagram | Homeschool Our Way
If you’ve found this podcast helpful, please leave me a review!